Sunday, November 14, 2010

ZA PLUMPER LIPS

I has always been a fan of Shiseido. Actually, all 3 of us (me, my mom & my sister) are a fan of Shiseido. It's kind of passed on from my mom. She was a Shiseido fanatic when she was in her 40s-50s. The 1st foundation my mom bought for me & it was also the 1st foundation I owned, was a Shiseido Pureness Matifying Compact Foundation. When I heard that ZA is a brand from Shiseido Group, I think "Great! Cheap makeup with Shiseido's quality". 



I bought this lipsitck about a month ago when the store has a 15% off cosmetics for Labour Weekend Sale. I was there looking for a perfect nude lipstick for myself. I was browsing through the cosmetics section & started to getting tried of trying on so many lipsticks. Then I thought, I never own any ZA cosmetics. Why don't I go & check it out! I swatched some of the nude tones that they have but they weren't quite right for me. Just before I moved on to the next brand, my eyes caught on this shimmery pink colour. It's one of the Pumper Lips in 05 Innocent Rose.


I never really like pink lipsticks as I think they don't suit my complexion. What I like about this colour is that it has a nice shade of pink with warm undertone. It's not too pale or too bright. When I tried it on my lip, wow! the texture is so smooth, creamy & soft like butter. It also has sparkling shimmer glitters.




I think the shade of this lipstick looks similar to YSL Rouge Volupte Perle #101 Beige Caress. Only YSL one has a gritty texture from the glitters but ZA is very smooth. Innocent Rose has a hint of peach. It has a soft sweet smell which I like. 





(All photos took in natural light)
The packaging is a shinny silvery pink with ZA logos all over the lid. It does remind me of Dior monogram. The case is in a slim shape which makes it look quite elegant & stylish at the same time. What I also like about the packaging is that the shinny case makes it very easy to find when I put it in the makeup case with other common black casing makeup. 


Overall, I like this product a lot than I thought I would. It does on smoothly. The colour is very buildable & the staying power is good considering the very light & creamy texture. If you're looking for a new everyday lipstick, why don't you try this gorgeous pink on your lip to brighten up your look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment