Friday, December 17, 2010

INDIGO FRECH POLISH

Recently, I've been having a pretty bad brittle fingernails. I think it's a result from wearing nail polish for a long period of time. I stopped to wear polish and only apply Sally Hansen's Miracle Cure on my bare nails. True to its name, it does work like a miracle (I will have a separate review for this product later on). 

Anyway, I felt strange not having nail polish on. So I decided to just put a little bit of colour on my nails without damaging them too much. That's what I came up with this easy french polish. 


I think that French Polish is a bridal thing but when I use colours other than white & pink. This simple nail style can turn into something funky, yet still have that sophisticate feel to it. I used Eyeko Indigo Polish for this look as I haven't tried it out since I got it a while back. Here's a list of the products I used:

 Sally Hansen's Miracle Cure

Missha French Nail Tip Liners

Eyeko Indigo Polish

Orly In A Snap, Quick-dry Top Coat

I applied Miracle Cure as my base coat. Leave this to dry completely. Best 15-20 minutes at least. If base coat is not completely dry, it can peel off when you remove the tip liners. I used Missha French Nail Tip Liner for a precise result. I got them from Missha Store for NZ$4. It has 3 different styles with 15 for each. Stick the liners wherever you prefer. I did mine for about 1/4 of a centimeter from the tip. Make sure to put them as flat as possible on the nails. I used my fingertip to help applying. You can use any colour your like for this look. I used Eyeko Indigo Polish, which a shimmery midnight blue. I applied 2 coats for a smooth & bold result. Wait 15-20 minutes for the tips to dry. I finished with Orly In a Snap as a top coat. Here I have an easy DIY Indigo French Nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment