Friday, March 18, 2011

DARK SHAMROCK EYES (For St. Patrick's Day)

St. Patrick's Day for me means load of people on the street, drinking (Guinness of course), shouting and basically having a good time. Well, this morning on the way to work, I saw a group of male office workers hanging around in front of an Irish Pub....having GUINNESS!! Oh Lord! Guinness at 8.30 in the morning, I have no idea how their days is going to end up like LOL!


This year I want to do something different. I put on a green eye look to be part of St. Patrick's Day celebration. Actually, I wanted to be more colourful & bright, but it wouldn't be appropriate for work. So I decided to use darker shades of green. Nothing fancy, just a simple eye look.....


FACE:
- Thlos Rice Milk Moisturizer
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pen & Brush in Light (I applied this concealer over the big red volcano on my forehead. As this concealer has Salicylic Acid as an active ingredient so it will help treat the acne)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in Tawny
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach (In case you want to know. This is what "peach" in "P PEACH" comes from)
- Missha Under Eye Brightener in Natural Beige
- MAC Pressed Powder in NC30

MAC Intriguing Scarlet: 6 Warm Eyes

Cool Eye Palette

EYES:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Intriguing Scarlet (1) All Over my lid
- MAC Intriguing Scarlet (3) On the outer part of the lids
- Cool Eye Palette (5) At the inner corner of my eyes, about 1/4 of the lid, on top of MAC (1)
- Cool Eye Palette (6) To deepen my crease & define the Outer V
- MAC Intriguing Scarlet (2) To blend out the colours together & soften any harsh lines
- MAC Intriguing Scarlet (4) Under my brow bones, and I like to blend the brow bone colour downwards along the side of my nose and to the inner tear duct
- Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Brown Black
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Charcoal 
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Pink Power


CONTOUR & CHEEKS: 
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Pink Power (2) I used the dark shade as a contour on my cheek bones, my nose, my temples, and along my jaw lines. 
- MAC Pink Power (1) I applied this colour on the apple of my cheeks & blend out toward to temple.
- MAC Pink Power (3) I used this as a highlight over my cheeks, on the bridge of my nose, and over the brow bones.


LIPS:
- MAC Lip Pencil in Subculture
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Blush
- MAC Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait (This is my most favourite MAC lipglass)



Here's the finish look. Hope you like it :)



2 comments: