Sunday, July 24, 2011

TUTORIAL: GRAY & PURPLE EYES

An easy look using Wet N Wild Color icon Eyeshadow Palette in Lust.....



Face:
Revlon Colourstay Foundation (Oily/Combination Skin) in Golden Beige
Bobbi Brow Corrector in Peach (I used this for my dark under eyes)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector (I only used the concealer side over the corrector & to cover my acne scars)
Australis Finishing Powder - True Translucent (I used a small powder puff, gently press powder ONLY on my T-zone, then used a large powder brush to get rid of the excess powder)

Wet N Wild Palette in Lust

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Portion in Eden
Wet N Wild Lust (4) On my lid but not above the crease
MAC Eyeshadow in Nocturnelle. I used this as a crease colour.
Wet N Wild Lust (3) Apply this on the outer part of the lid & the 3/4 outer part of lower lash lines.
Wet N Wild Lust (5) I used this colour to deepen the outer-v
Wet N Wild Lust (1) Used this to blend out the hard edges on the purple up to the brow bones
Wet N Wild Lust (2) Apply this one the brow bones & inner corner of my eyes to highlight
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Blue Ribbon (Used on my upper lash lines and to tight lined)
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Brown Black
MAC Eye Kohl in Powersurge (Used to line my lower lash lines)
Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara in Very Black (I used 2 coats)


Cheeks/Contour:
Bobbi Brown Blush in Sand Pink
NYC Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
MAC Special Reserve Highlight Powder in Rose Ole

Lips:
MAC Lipstick in Mehr
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait



This look is great for day time or add a darker purple or black eye shadow to deepen even more for a night time look.

     ~~ FIN ~~

2 comments: