Saturday, January 14, 2012

BENEFIT POWda WOWza

Who hasn't heard about Benefit Box O' Powders? I'm sure most of you know what I am talking about. These pretty Box O' Powders are mostly used as blushers. My first Box O' Power was Dadelion (a soft baby pink powder with slight shimmer). I loved the texture & the smell. I used to use a big powder brush to sweep all over my face for a lightly glow. After moving & moving, I don't seem to know where my Dandelion has disappeared. I also had Sugarbomb (a peachy pink with gold shimmer) but I didn't like it and sold it on the internet.


This Benefit POWda WOWza consists of 3 most popular Benefit Box O' Powders: 

CORALista: a coral pink with gold shimmer.
hoola: a matte bronzing powder.
Bella Bamba: a medium watermelon pink with gold sheen.


Just like normal Box O' Powders, it comes in a cute & sturdy cardboard compact. The actual size is just slightly bigger than my palm. (7.5 x 7.5 x 2cm). It's not big but I think it's big enough to try out these individual shades.


What I like about these powders is that they have a really lovely sweet scent. Just by looking at these colours I've already known that hoola & CORALista are going to be my favourites. Bella Bamba looks like another version of NARS Orgasm (which I have a love/hate relationship with). Just have to try out and see.


I bought this item from a seller on Trade Me for $NZ55. Since this is a limited edition and it seems to be sold out everywhere, so I think 3 products for this price is pretty reasonable. 



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me, too :) I've been using them this week & I totally fall in love with them especially Bella Bamba. Anyway, Are you currently in Auckland? I wish I paid more attention in my French classes back in high school. Your blog looks very interesting. I wish I could understand it!

      Delete