Sunday, May 13, 2012

TUTORIAL: EMERALD DUSK EYES

I was having this look on my day trip to Waitakere Ranges in West Coast Auckland. I bought this MAC pigment a while back and it's just sitting in my makeup drawer without being noticed for a long time. Finally, I use it and I really like the colour. No wonder why I bought it at the 1st place.

Products used.....


**FACE**
Olay Complete UV Protection Moisture Lotion SPF15
MAC Matchmaster Foundation SPF15 in 2.0
Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm Triple Functions (Pink)
[I mixed  foundation & BB Cream together on the back of my hand before applying on my face with a Sigma Flat Top Kabuki Brush F80]
MAC Charged Water
[I spritzed this over the brush to dampened it]
MAC Select MoistureCover Concealer in NW25
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Nude
[I used this over the concealer to brighten up under my eyes]
Australis Ready-Set-Go Finishing Powder (True Translucent) 
[I used this to set my foundation]

**EYES/BROWS**
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown
 Urban Decay Primer Potion (Eden)
MAC Eyeshadow in Wedge
[I use this shade with a fluffy brush & apply it on my creases to create depth & as a transition colour]
MAC Eyeshadow in Phloof!
[Put this on the 1/3 inner of my eyelids. Also, on my tear ducts & under the brow bones as a highlight & to brighten my eyes]
MAC Pigment in Emerald Dusk
[Put this on the other 2/3 of the lids]
MAC Eyeshadow in Nocturnelle
[Apply this shade on my crease with a fluffy brush MAC 224 & blend well]
MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
[Apply MAC Carbon with a pencil brush Sigma E30 just on the outer corner of the lids] 
MAC Eyeshadow in Marvel (from Mickey Contrator Collection)
[Use this shade to blend out the black eyeshadow & create an outer-V. I use e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush]
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
[On the upper lash lines & to tight line]
MAC Eye Kohl in Powersurge 
[On lower lash lines & waterlines]

**CHEEKS/CONTOUR**
Benefit Hoola
[Apply this with a powder brush on my temples, forehead, under my cheekbones & along my jawlines to contour my face and add colour back to my skin after put on foundation]
MAC Powder Blush in Mocha
[Put this on the apple of my cheeks & blend it up towards the temples]
NYX Mosaic Powder in Highlighter
[I use a MAC 224 brush to highlight on top of my cheekbones]

**LIPS**
Nivea Repair & Protection Lip Balm
Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle


Hope you like this look :)




No comments:

Post a Comment