Friday, August 3, 2012

P-HAUL: REVLON COLLECTIVE HAUL

I've been in love with Revlon lately. I'm impressed with all Revlon products I bought during the past few months. No need to say that their Colorstay Foundation and Colorburst Lipsticks are my all time favourites, as well as the new Lip Butter. I bought these goodies over a month period both online and at my local pharmacy.


Here's what I bought.... (L-R, T-B)
  • Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Midnight [NZ$12]: I bought this polish when it was having 25% off at Radius Pharmacy. This nail polish by Revlon just came out about a month ago in NZ. I have my eyes on a few shades but this one caught my eyes the most. Midnight is a medium teal blue with cream finish. I worn it once and it stayed on all week without any chipping. It's opaque in just one coat but I applied 2 coats for a better finish. I also bought a top coat from this range. It works really well together.
  • Revlon Photoready Bronzer in Bronzed & Chic [NZ$20]: I've got this one from one of the sellers on Trade Me (NZ's online auction).
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Orchid [NZ$10]: I also bought this one from the same seller on Trade Me. Orchid is a medium pinky lilac with shimmers. It goes on quite sheer. It's such a pretty colour and looks great on my medium skin & pigmented lips, on its own or on top of a lipstick.
  • Revlon Nail Enamel in Royal Cloak (NZ$10]: I found this nail polish in a discount bucket at a pharmacy closed to my work. Royal Cloak is a deep purple with silver shimmers in different sizes. It has a grey-ish/blue undertone. I think it's a really good fall/winter colour. 
Update : I've just bought a new Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup Foundation, which has just released in NZ this week. I'll do a review on this foundation after I use it for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment