Thursday, March 21, 2013

PERFUMERIA GAL LIP BALM


Perfumeria Gal Lip Balms are made in Madrid, Spain. They have been around since 1898 (this has got to tell you they do good stuff!). Their products are not tested on animal.
The one I have is from their Gal Collection which comes in a pretty Art Nouveau inspired tin. They come with lot of different scents & different collections. The tin has a good size & very sturdy. I've got it in Strawberry. The scent is mild & pleasant. The product has a really nice consistency, not too greasy, not to shinny. It's also very moisturizing. It looks pink in the tin but the colour is hardly shown on my lips when applied. This lip balm is like Vasaline, which is a petrolatum based product. I usually use Vasaline on my lips before I go to bed & use Perfumeria Gal Lip Balm during the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment