Thursday, August 22, 2013

TUTORIAL: PURPLE OCEAN EYES

I saw this beautiful makeup look on Farmers (NZ's Department Store) latest Beauty Catalogue & wanted to try to recreate the look. So, on a fine afternoon, I sat down and started to paint myself with these beautiful colours. 

From farmers website

Products used:
**FACE & CHEEKS**
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Ceylan (I'm a NC25)
MAYBELLINE Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Nude
 [I used this over the concealer to brighten up under my eyes]
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
[I used this to put the colour back to my complexion & to set the foundation with a powder brush]
STILA Cheek Color in Tint
**EYES**
  URBAN DECAY Primer Potion (Eden)
BH COSMETICS Day & Night Eyeshadow Palette
[Shades used are circled in the photo]
URBAN DECAY 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
[On the upper & lower lash line]
RIMMEL Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown


**LIPS**
AVON Care Restore Lip Balm with Sunscreen
[I love this stuff underneath the lip products]
ZA Pure Shine Lips in Praline (BE01)
[This is one of a few nude lipsticks that suit my skin tone]
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Natural



Hope you like this look.


Be Peachy. Be Glamorous. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment