Monday, October 7, 2013

P-HAUL: ESSENCE COSMETICS

After hearing so many positive reviews about Essence Cosmetics, I'm so thrilled to know that has finally arrived in NZ. I came across their products at Price Wise but the SA told me that Essence products are going to be available at Farmers soon.
I wasn't expecting to run into Essence stands that day. I didn't have anything in mind about what I wanted to get. I just randomly picked a few things that caught my eyes. Just before went to the cashier, I remembered MissTango2 mentioned about how much she loves the Longlasting Lipglosses. So I picked those up, too.

and here's what I bought.....

get BIG! lashes Volume Boost Waterproof Mascara: They have a good variety of mascaras. I always use waterproof & I wanted to find something as good as Maybelline The Falsies. It was my pick for mascara.

Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss: If I'm not wrong, they have 6 shades available. The shades I have are (top t- bottom) Candy Bar - a bright coral red, Me & My Ice Cream - a pale peachy pink, and Pretty Witty - a medium fuchsia. 

Make-up Sponge: Yes! A Beauty Blender look-a-like. I've never tried a Beauty Blender so I won't be doing a comparison of the 2. I usually use a Sigma F80 for my foundation. I'll see if this sponge will give me any better results than the Sigma brush.

Liquid Ink Waterproof Eyeliner: I never have much luck when it comes to liquid eyeliners. I always go back to my good old MAC Fluidline. I picked this liner because it's only N$5. It has a very small & precise brush which I like.

Souffle Touch Blush: This blush has a mousse texture. I've got it in the shade called Cold Wildberry. It's a mid-tone pink with a hint of blue & purple. It has a baby soap/lotion scent which is not a bad thing. But if you're sensitive to strong scents, you might want to stay away from this blush. 

Match2Cover! Cream Concealer: The packaging caught my eyes. It looks similar to Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit. Essence Creamy Concealer has 2 shades of concealer which you can mix to match your skin tone.


 That's it for another post of P-Haul series. Please wait for more in-depth reviews on these goodies.



Be Peachy. Be Glamorous. Be You.


 


 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Price Wise sounds awesome, will definitely be checking it out, along with the makeup products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an awesome shop. Definitely check it out. They have new stock in almost every week. I went there today & saw they have lots of Clarins products in.

      Delete