Who doesn't like asos.com? Online shops, with free shipping & returns, are a dream-comes-true. Especially if you live in a country where fashion/beauty items are ridiculously expensive (like NZ where I am).
1) A leather jacket & a funky top added an edgy touch to these lady-like Peg-Pants and heels. And, the Hunter Green gives an interesting look to the outfit.
2) Love the deep V & roomy Blouse. The wrapped front, the yellow print & the roll-up sleeves makes it stand-out.
3) A Tartan skirt with a black sweater. Cute but also sexy when teamed with a pair of black patent lace-up heels.
4) A cut-off shoulder Shirt with a pair of Tailored Shorts. Showing enough skin but not too much for chilly Spring in NZ.
5) A basic navy Sequin Knitted Jumper teamed with a (real or faux) leather Mini Skirt. Give this look a perfect contrast between different fabric textures.
6) A white singlet, a pair of black Shorts with belted waist & a pair of killer strapy heels. It's simple & elegant!
7) The black leather-look Skirt is a perfect match to this vintage rusty Silk Shirt. A great work outfit.
8) I love teal! This Midi Skirt with rip waist and front zip detail is such a great piece to add teal to Spring wardrobe.
Be Peachy. Be Glamorous. Be You.