Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TAG: 7 DEADLY SINS OF BEAUTY


Original photo from  from American's Next Top Model. Edited by me.

Greed : What is your most expensive/inexpensive beauty product?

 At NZ$89, I think NARS Sheer Glow Foundation is my current most expensive beauty product. But my all-time most expensive beauty product would be the 1st NAKED palette. I remember it sold out everywhere & I found this seller on ebay have it & they offer international shipping. I ended up paying nearly NZ$120 for it. 

And, the most inexpensive items I own are Mavala Nail Polishes. I've just got them a week ago. They're usually NZ$9.95 but I bought them at NZ$5 for 5 from Price Wise (a discount store in Ponsonby). I thought my favourite AVON Care Lip Balm (NZ$1.30) was the cheapest but these polishes are as good as I can get for any good quality beauty products.

Wrath : What product do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Pigments or Loose Eye Shadows. They're extremely messy but always have the most gorgeous shades you can never get from pressed eye shadows. You have to give pigments two thumbs up when it comes to being unique & more affordable (you can get sample size jars/baggies of pigments but no one will sell you 1/4 of a pan of an eye shadow, right?)

Gluttony : What are your most delicious beauty products? 

1) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion - It's like slathering chocolate on my skin.
2) LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel - Sweet & Fruity. I feel like showering with candy floss.
3) Honey - It's literally delicious! I use honey in my DIY Skin Exfoliator & Face Mask.

Sloth : What products do you neglect due to laziness? 

Eye cream and Toner are the 2 products I tend to skip the most. These items are something I think that are gimmicks. I believe that if I clean my face properly with a good makeup remover and/or a good cleanser, and followed by raising with warm water or wiping with a warm face cloth. There's no need for a toner. The same goes for eye creams. A good moisturizer should take care all of the areas on your face. If you think your moisturizer is too thick/heavy for your eye areas, it probably too thick/heavy for your whole face.



Pride : What product gives you the most confidence? 

Hands down, BB Cream. It's a great item to have for a rushing morning when I don't have enough time for a primer, a foundation & a concealer. It evens out skin tone, conceals imperfections, contains SPF, moisturizes & long lasting. Just this one product and I can leave the house knowing I'm still presentable.

Lust : What attributes do you find attractive in the opposite sex?

I've got 5 words for you: Clean, Slim, Dimples, Style & Laughs

Envy : What products would you like to receive as a gift? 

 I would definitely love to get any of Jo Malone colognes as a gift. They have the most elegant & unique scents. The idea of fragrance combining is what makes me want to own them. I can create different aromas to suit my mood, my outfit and events eg. wedding or birthday bash. I've tried samples & visited the store. But every time I have an urge to buy something from them. I just can't justify to pay over NZ$300 for a 100ml of perfume, EVER. Not to mention those NZ$130 candles. 
So, these are my sins. What are yours?


Be Peachy. Be Glamorous. Be You.




No comments:

Post a Comment