Tuesday, November 5, 2013

P-HAUL: BECCA & MARIO BADESCU FROM APOTHEKA (with mini reviews)

I've bought these item from Apotheka (previously known as Glamourpuss). They're having a massive sale on Becca & Mario Badescu discontinued products. They're still have some items left, you can check them out here

I love Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion. Despite the funky smell and an unusual application, it does work. Their Seaweed Cleansing Soap is also my favourite as a morning cleanser.

Anyway, let's see what I've got for this haul......




Mario Badescu Orange Cleansing Soap (Sale price NZ$10, was RRP NZ$24) - It has a light & clean citrus scent with exfoliating AHAs. It's a non-soap formula, so if you like your cleanser to foaming up this is not for you. It removes dirt, oil & makeup (light makeup only). My face is clean without feeling tight on the skin. I've been using it as my morning cleanser & I like it so far.

Mario Badescu Glycolic Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion (Sale price NZ$10, was RRP NZ$35) - With AHAs and Glycolic Acid, it claims to prevent dullness and breakouts, reduce dead skin build-up for radiant glow. This toner is a little bit strong & can dry-out your skin. I'm switching it between my trusty Thayers Witch Hazel Astringent & Clinique Clarifying Lotion

Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder in Cardamon (Sale price NZ$15, I'm not sure what the full price was) - I bought this powder to use as a bronzer as they didn't have it in my shade. Cardamon is a few shades darker than my skin which works perfectly for what I got it for. It's finely milled powder and blends very easily.

I think this purchase was such a great deal from the brands I love. I also like visiting their store in Newmarket (Auckland). Friendly staffs and very keen to help. Apotheka offers free shipping for all orders which always a bonus. Totally satisfied! 

16 Osborne Street, Newmarket

Be Peachy. Be Glamorous. Be You.





No comments:

Post a Comment