Friday, November 15, 2013

SWATCH COMPARISON: CONCEALERS

The other day I was a little bored, so I decided to play with my makeup stash & do some swatches. I thought it would be good as a reference for myself & for you guys who have the same or similar skin tone as me. My arm is about NC20-25. My face is a bit darker and usually NC25-30 (depends on which foundation I use).

I hope this swatch comparison helps you selecting the right shade for your concealer next time you hit the shop.


From Left to Right

Bobbi Brow Corrector (Peach)
TheBalm Time Balm Concealer (Light/Medium)
MAC Select Moisturecover (NW25)
Missha The Style Under Eye Brightner (yes, it spells like this on the package)
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
AVON Extra Lasting Concealer (Medium)
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer (Light Medium)
AVON Concealer Stick (Neutral)



Be Peachy. Be Glamorous. Be You.




No comments:

Post a Comment