Saturday, December 21, 2013

BELLA'S ON TOP! (ESSENCE NAIL ART TWINS RELOADED)

I bought these Essence Nail Art Twins Reloaded purely because of the name. Edward and Bella. I saw there are 3 duos for this Twins Reloaded line at the shop I bought them from. Not sure if there's more than these shades. The other ones are Romeo/Juliet (purple) and Carrie/Mr. Big (Pink).


Each of the duo has a Base Colour and a Glitter Topper. The Base Colours have cream finish and the Toppers are clear top coat with glitters in them.


Edward is a cream periwinkle blue. Very pretty even on its own. And, Bella has blue, silver & black glitters.


Edward applies very easily and not streaky at all. The two shades coordinate very well together. I think they can wear alone or together. I can see Bella goes with other nail polished I've already got.


This is the 1st time I tried nail polishes from Essence and I'm very happy with them. They're only NZ$4 each. Very affordable compared to OPI & Essie which are RRP NZ$24. I would definitely try more of their nail colours in the future.



Be Peachy. Be Glamorous. Be You.




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous nail combo!

    http://cdaydreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete