Saturday, December 14, 2013

P-HAUL: COVERGIRL

A trip to The Warehouse (NZ Discounted Store) means checking out Covergirl products. Not many places you can find Covergirl in NZ & The Warehouse often has good deals on offer.

I've been wanting to try Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation since I first saw it on itsjudytime's 1st impression video a while back. It's a foundation that claims to have combined primer, foundation & concealer in one bottle. It sounds very promising and I've heard so many good reviews about it. I bought it in the shade 805 Ivory. I find it's a tad too light for my light/medium skin. The pink undertone is also a little more than what I prefer. But that's what you get when buying drugstore makeups. It's "like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get" (a quote from Forrest Gump, the movie). Full of surprises & disappointments. 

The other thing I bought is Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Coral Twist. It comes in a big pencil shape tube. If you're familiar with jumbo gloss sticks in the market, eg. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains or Clinique Chubby Sticks, you'll know what this product is. The colour shown on the lid is not as bright as the actual shade but it's still pretty & very wearable. It's a bright pinky coral which is great for Summer (It's Spring/Summer here in NZ). I don't notice any scent from this lip gloss. It glides on the lips very well. The texture is very lightweight (lighter than Revlon Balm Stains). So it feels very comfortable on the lips.

By the way, The Warehous has NZ$5 OFF All Covergirl products until 24th December 2013. I think it's a good time to buy both for yourself or as stocking stuffers.




Be Peachy. Be Glamorous. Be You.





No comments:

Post a Comment